One night of pure innocent fun quickly turned into a party of 6 rowdy teenagers pushing each other into the pool, drying clothes under the hair dryer, taking shots (half a bottle of Jack Daniels for some :P), a little wine, smashing a bottle, throwing flip flops around and getting phones wet and spoilt and stolen. I've realized that SOME guys can be really gross when they're drunk.
In short:
Ameera - got off at Kembangan instead of Tanah Merah! She was HALF AN HOUR late. XD
Andre - couldn't come because he had tuition and his mom was going nuts.
Charmaine - couldn't some either, she's moving into a new place today.
Georgina - cycled here and was the only person that didn't drink.
I - lost the right sides of BOTH my pairs of flip flops so now I've got 2 left feet, haha.
Lawrence - was the first to get dunked. His Motorola got wet and spoilt and I think we're gonna have to pay for it. He was all, "I've got no clothes!" before we threw him in and didn't mention his phone was in his pocket to
technically it wasn' our fault. ;)
Nat - helped with the dunking and I played pool with him. He helped a lot with the food too. :)
Oliver - got quite drunk, threw up, and lost his phone. I'd to pretend to be his mom over the phone so he could cancel his line, wtf.
BBQs are a hell of a lot of trouble! I'm really tired now... Going to bed, good night!
Party at MOS tomorrow night, anyone?
1:58 AM